Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The holidays-Lantern Festival

(21/9) Our first party at MU with new friends, Jimmy Lawrence etc etc..Actually i cant remember all..=P

I really cant manage to remember when is the last time i carry the lantern around..I think might be number of years ago..



Chuen long lantern..XD

My love shape candle light..Super like..

Cool-yor poneo..=)

Bully case again..=)

The group photos of the new friends..

Although it was the first day we meet each other, but we still manage to be fun.. Now i understand how shel survive in this kind of sosial activities.. I tried to love it..=)..Next time i will say Yes..

Yea, Im anti-sosial person..=P


-----


(21/9) The second home-party at Alex's home..It was not as fun as the previous one, but still im happy of my plastic lantern..=)..I travelled for quite a lot of place but its like extincted..=X..Finally get it at Air Panas..

 Kinda memorable lantern.. 
Its still clear in my mind when last time i burnt 1 before everyone start playing, and i cried so loud..

My fish, Pon's butterfly..

Alex's dragon..

Totally forget to get 1 special lantern for shel..=X
Sorry..



Mr.Romeo a.k.a Hamsap meo..
He loves Shel..=P
He loves to bully shel..XDD

Lanterns and..Butt??

Kinda excited to burn all the lanterns when comes til the end..

Next year again please..I like to be involved in this kind of activities..=)


-End-

No comments: