Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Its xmas again


Xmas around the corner..The last xmas like still clear in my mind..Many things that change within the year..but i found something remain unchanged..

A real friend, a real boyfriend, and my real familly..

For that friend, although sometimes we cant even meet for once in a week..But i never feel akward before even we dont talk and just remain silent there..Miss the time when we can be with each other everyday in the school..

Hope you will be blessed always..



Unconsciously, its year end again..Im just wondering,why my hair cant grow longer, its already 1 year!! Look! the only thing is, it turns black now..



And i dont know since when, im always with her..I loved to stick with her,as long as she is with me..Our emo queen..A sincere person for me..You are now in my "best" list..I will try hard not to bully u, but you too..=P

I love the way she treat ppl with heart..but i hate the way she treat ppl with cream!! XD



I've lost something precious, but i found i gain another precious one too..

When im tiny, i hope i can grow up faster..I hope my life could have a "Fast" button..
When im larger, i hope time could reverse back to the moment..I hope my life could have a "Rewind" button..
When the moment in unforgettable, i wish it wouldnt pass..I hope my life could have a "Pause" button..

Conclude myself..I hope im a music/dvd player..


Merry Christmas..


-End-

1 comment:

PoneyNeo said...

jgn emo lar, although i didn express but i still love you ♥♥♥