Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

After exam@FoodFoundry

Hello, all over the final exam finally.. =)..Never to affect my mood although my baby lappy death again..

Here we go for crepe cake at Food Foundry,PJ after having our BEC paper.. By the assisting of mt GPS, reach there safely..Ehem, jiaya dont doubt with my GPS ok? It is really 身经百战..Muahahaha!!

So we really cant imagine it located at those flat lots shops..


Nice hand painted..I love it..=)


Our crepe cake here, so it do looks like what i had from Times Huckleberry..But i guess the chocolate and strawberry flavor is not that fresh anyway compare with the vanilla..From others opinion, Melacca's one is the best..Aww~ It really makes me to get one from malacca..=(



We said, Hmm this is a crepe cake~


Love Outings, Love sem break



-End-

No comments: