Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shopping day..=)

28 March 2011


Here serve u guys my sweetie's sexy photo..Sexy Shel..Put a lot of efforts to make up for her because i dont really familiar to draw on other people face..=)


3 of us at Kityee house..Before going out for our brunch..opps..Long time no make up..Both of us keep mumbling apa la ni apa la tu..XD


My underground and I..So after that went to our 老地方 to fill up out stomach..Oldtown is love la~~


I prefer normal photo ler..see this 1 so nice right? I hate everytime when i wanna capture them they just turn up an "abnormal" face..T.T..always..

Then depart for the movie Big Mommas..Laugh my ass off yo..Especially th gay part..Love this movie..but looks like it dont have too many "laughing point" or climax..But stil nice..

After movie, went to makan Korean Food at sungai wang 6th floor..Dont lik it..I just like korean grill meat..yum yum~


Shel and I again..


Ky and Mc's abnormal photo again..


Auww, my new gadgets from lowyat..A mini fan and a new keyboard..Thanks for my Pokemon make me spend rm26 to buy this..=.=


Another thing..buy 1 free 1 promotion..1 for me and 1 for my mum..=)

happy shopping day..But end of my day i left rm5 in my purse..Same to ky and mc..muahahaha..We are big spenders!!

I love shopss..<3



-End-


2 comments:

Shelby Goh said...

i m nt ur underground!!! ROARRR!

Ee Rick said...

PC Fair next week le...why so fast buy? :)