Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tattoo - A day to remember :)

11 July 2012

It had been 2 months after we had our tattoo. The very very first tattoo of ours. :) . 
Papa got a scissors on his hand finally.
Papa's was creation of Sam Kuok, while mine is frm Kit Foong.
The price would be depended on the size n difficulty of the design.

Basically it took us around 1 month for healing and the worst thing is we are not allowed to dine any seafood or chilly in the first 2 weeks. :(


In the following 2 weeks, it started to be very very itchy, and could not scratch it at all.
 Just be patient until the dead skin cell dropped off by itself.

Im lucky that my part is small, so the itchiness is really minimum one. HAHA. 



The heal piece of his tattoo. Should be no regret, right? :)


Here comes mine. A reminder for myself, always. Life is yours, not others. 
Live for YOURSELF, not other people!


Again, no regret for this ink. 
It is my choice and I love the feeling for picking up my courage to actualize my dream.


P/S: In french, actually it should be " La Vie Brillante "


-End-



No comments: