Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

09/10/2009

Its a belated Posting..

09/10/2009

Bad day or Good day?
My answer was Yes and No..

Attempted to join the BeautyExpo..
But its not open for public on this day..
So we went back..

And on the way back to Setapak..
A Malay motorcyclist kept stick with our Kancil's butt..
W** 5425..
I remembered his number plate..

I just dont understand why there are such NO CULTURE people..
They dont have any SENSE OF SHAME..
They can show their "private part" to all the public in a public place..
STUPID..
FOOLISH..
BRAINLESS..
DISGUSTING..
What else that I can describe him?

*Okay..Stop this sick topic here..*


xo


Then we went JUSCO..
Oldtown there..
Chit chat Chit chat..
I love Chit chat..

Bought something..
Walk around..
Have a drink..
Its such an easy life..



No comments: