Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012 Valentine

Finally i have th chance to update my blog..More will be coming soon.. :)

This is our plan for our dinner..Eating Bak Kut Teh at kepong..
I know they will be a lot of ppl who will say that we are crazy..Even he doubted for my suggestion at the beginning..Haha..
But everywhere was couples and full of crowd..

Well, good choice, really no crowd at th restaurant..haha..can slowly enjoy my meal there..


Yum yum..They have vry special 卤猪肉.. With dry chilly inside..Love it..


Second round..At first we planned to get some drinks at Overtime..But really too bad..Full house there!
Then we went to Brewball jz right upstairs..

Live band there till late..


Well, just for a reminder, dont ever drink beer with chocolates..It makes th beer tasted 10x bitter..>.<



My face looks red, but im not drunk..haha! 
Ending of our valentine..Stepping into the seventh year..
Love ya..


-End-

No comments: