Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

21st Birthday Celebration (1)

17 Feb 2012

It's my first round of birthday celebration..With my classmates..I appreciate those who attending for the dinner..Thank you so much..

After our class, went to Charlie Brown Cafe (I known it as Snoopy Cafe) which located at KLCC second floor..Well, for the food is just so-so..Price is a little high for it..But overall ok.. :)

We spent some time chatting there and dining..So lucky we were seated in the bus coach but not outside..At least there are little privacy for us..

Here, the staff who helped us to capture this..
(They say he was a diploma student in photography ~.~ No comments)


Coming up next, i wish to thank this person who planned everything for this dinner..
I knew u paid a lot of effort for it..haha!


Our second round, "tea time" at Overtime PV128..
Brother chew suggested to have our drink there since they have buy 1 free 1 promotion..
Thanks Brother Chew!


Poker is provided..Loser please drink all..
haha! Im lucky that i brought Alex there too..He became my agent on that day.. :)


Our naughty KY..(Tell ur mama! haha!! ) 


The drunk man..Cool drunk man..
Thanks for "buying" me the T-funny&Co, ok?



As a conclusion, event unplanned was quite nice for me..
Something which is unexpected..
Love it..


-End-

No comments: