Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kursus Undang

Say FREE after the third sem final exam..
Yesh..No?? 0.o

Now my bro and me had register for the driving course..
First day for today -- Kursus Undang

It is so darn boring than what I thought..
Shit laa..
The teacher keep talking nonsense only la..
The first 2 hours he just keep repeating
" Allah menciptakan kita..(&@%!*!**~ "

And his pronunciation is like " Haaaaaariiiiii iiiinnniiii "..
Erm..
U get what I mean??

Then break for 1 and a half hour again..
Sit in the canteen, play with my rubix with my bro..

The following half hour..
The teacher gain late..
So..OK..
Better than he stay in the classroom and Ngi Ngi Ngam Ngam..

Saw some beginner driver..
Make me laugh like..erm..LMAO..
Especially a purple kancil..
2 girls..
Keep scolded by the trainer..
Kesian lor..kakaka..

Dismiss at 3pm..
Sign out at 330..

So i really hope our trainer is kind enough if i get any mistakes..
Poney cant be my trainer..
hahhaha..

Found something interesting..
A Vietnam woman is attending the class with us..
She cant speak Malay..I mean she cant understand at all..
So some of the important part that I need to translate to her..
Vietnamese is so friendly, babe~

She told me she feel that Malaysian are so "Cool"..
Like very strange..
Erm..is it?? =(

Owh..Undang is available in english nia..
For those who are non-malaysian..
=P
I guess its easy??


LOL??

No comments: