Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Poney's 19


Poney is finally 19 here..
So now she cant show off that she is still young..
XDDDD

Ok..
I dont know since when this become our tradition..
Must blog some speech for the birthday girl..

First of all,
Thank you again for these 6 years..
You have brought me a lot of joy and hapiness..

Also you are hot tempered enough..
And I always try to make you mad..
Because you're so cute when u get angry..
XDD

So after this six years,
finally felt that you grow older le..
Erm..
Or I know you prefer me to say MATURE..

haha..

Did you ever discovered that you changed a lot..
Now you are so good in communicate with others..
And much more hamsap-ier..
@@
you can handle all stuffs of problem..
No more dependency on others..
You are who you are now..
And I love it..

Although after college..
We got lesser time to meet each other..
But the "spirit" still there??
0.o
I mean our relation still there..

That is what we cant change..

Your 19,
Hope u earn a lot of money..
Get a ngam key boyfriend..
Many friends..
Nice results..
Have a healthy year..


(20090201)

(OK..this show u nicer..dun complaint manyak manyak..XD)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: