Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a day?

My exam period..

As usual, went library for revision..
next paper on Friday PM..
Hopefully can concentrate and study all tomorrow..

Rules 1 : Do not kacao people
Rules 2 : Do not mimpi-mimpi


My today..
Words to describe - Challenging?

First McD..Then when on the way back..
Rain..
Then who play with the water??
Made my hair all get wet..

Second I drive..Failed again..
With poney's car..
Omg sorry kancil..
Really really different with the old car..
Almost bang the another old car..
Terkejut!!! Shit!!

Third to kepong..
Poney driver kesian..
Went for dessert..
Kena pon 99..LOL..
Because of me..
 "Left..errr...eh!! Right!!"

Forth tissue..
haha..
My imagination make me laugh like so MAD..
OMG..

Eerick..did u feel like tak boleh tahan us?
hahahhaa..

No comments: