Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amali talks


After failing and passing my undang test..
Finally is time for the amali lesson..

And the most unfortunately is,
it was the same "teacher" with the last lesson 1..
Totally bull-shit..

And this time,
I really wanted to "praise" him so much..
Like I feel to ask him to SYFU!!

Reach the place at 9am..
Somewhere nearby the karak highway..
Enjoy my Mcd breakfast on the journey travelling there..
I just mentioned MCD BREAKFAST!!

haha..

OK..
What make me wanna eff the man is..
Not only shit can come out from his mouth..
Even yellowish shit!!

Here i gonna start my story,

"Mengapa kamu ni mao ambil lesen? OK, saya nak tanya perempuan saja..blablabla.."

"Ada yg mao jumpa pakwa, ada yg mao pergi titiwangsa, ada yg mao cari kawan..blablabla.."
These is what i heard from my last undang lesson..
Did you start mention smth in his conservations?
He spoke this thing for twice today,because the class is huge today, a lot of girls attend it.


"Perempuan la yg mudah dapat lesen, pakai t-shirt yg blh nampak ketiak tu, seluar yg nampak buntut tu..Perempuan muda saja la, tua tak mao..Jika lelaki,juga susah la..blablabla"

Next on,
He point to a malay girl and ask her..

"Amoi, sudah kahwin?" "Belum lagi.."
"Jika boleh kahwin awal, nak pilih kahwin susah ke?kahwin mudah? nak tua ke muda?" "Errr.."
"Anggap la.." "Kahwin mudah la.."
"Ok, kahwin saya la..saya ada rmxx..blablabla"

Exuse me, is this what should include in a amali talks????

All of his conservations impress me a lot today..
Luckily we dun have another next lesson anymore.. 




-End-

1 comment:

~Silent.........Be3~ said...

He dare to talk this yellow shit in front of so many ppl?!Malays r all sucks!Same with my case with the policeman!F**K...