Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Choco Fever @ Pavilion, Chocolate Lounge

2010 14 May,

An outing day with my Poney and Shelby..
Im lazy enough to update it..

First station,
Snowflake @ Pavilion

Poney and I wanted to try so long for it..


Actually, just average nia..
I dont know weather is this get snowflake famous??
But the beans on top of the ice are just great for me..


This is the alert alien..
haha..
Once it is lighting and vibrating which means your dessert is ready for pick up..
Cool thingy..(Y)



Second station,
Chocolate Lounge @ Pavilion..

The choco trip is finally here!!
Unforgetable??
YESH!!



This is what make me cant forget it..
Haha..
The Chocolate Affair!!
Fruities with Cadbury chocolate i guess?
Banana+Chocolate=Perfect Match!!


To show Poney "Little Jane" 's size..
haha..
Tiny cool~


Three of us..
I think this is so satisfy nia..
XD





Woops~
My new born Vinnci Purse!!

I love it although it cost me quite a lot..
But miss Pon said,
It is a long term investment wor..

Hmm..
Ok la..
Dengar dulu..

<3


-End-

No comments: