Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Romeo is Sick


Romeo is sick..

Recently, really worry about him.
The first time ever that Im afraid he will leave us.

I used to ask Alex, how if one day Romeo leave us?
Would you feel sad? or will u get a new pet?
Yes, I think I will never suit it for his absence.

The fur around his nose and eyes are dropping so seriously.
He scratch it hardly, shows it really itchy.

Before we adopt him,
He experienced once for flea infection.
And that time almost make him dead.

So what happen now is he is allergic on UV.
Which means he can't play under the sunlight anymore.

The veterinarian told us,
The allergic will cause him to get skin cancer.

The most torture thing is he have to take medicine everyday now.
And we knew he hate it.

I almost cry out when we try to open his mouth and throw the tablet inside to his throat.
Imagine if someone did this to u.

Hope he will get well soon.
He is already part of my life.




-End-

2 comments:

ZhEN said...

oh, feel sorry to know about this news.
hope he will be fine and healthy.

~Silent.........Be3~ said...

Poor little thing...
I scared too if I my little 豆豆 left me T.T
No worries abby~Everything will b fine...