Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DIY again

A day of my DIY on a pretty boring Samedi..=)..FYI, im very interested in handycraft stuffs..This set of miniature scene set had been with me for a quite long time..Now utilize it plz..

So this was the very basic first step, set up the frame by using the super duper strongful white glue..=)


Here are all the materials provide in the set..I have to cut all and even sew all of them..Im proud with my job..Tres Bien!! Although this time was a lil bit lousy quality of mine..=X


Hee, I like this stuff, a cloth hanger..made by a wire..Like this beaucoup..Look at the lil dress i made..heart~



Spend whole afternoon by doing this..Taadaa..The final works..I love handycraft!! Should I buy a diffrent thing and try next time? sewing lil bear?? =)



-End-

4 comments:

Yi Ning ✿ 旖宁 said...

Arhhh~~
Cute!!!!!
teach me teach me~~!!

Abigale Ang said...

little yining, no need teach de..gt instruction book..jz stick stick stick..XD

Yi Ning ✿ 旖宁 said...

"little" lagi =_=
hahahaha~~~
really cute la...
but where to buy those ingredient wor??

Abigale Ang said...

erm,comes with one set de..i find back th link out oni bagi u..i buy online de..