Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jiaya Birthday Outing

Went out with poney and frns on yesterday, was told that we will be heading for korean cuisine at Kepong. Here we are for Daorae, saw this restaurant at MC's blog before..

So this outing purposely to celebrate the Little Jiaya 19th..=)..


This is the set lunch i shared with Shelby..I guess only the fried thing nice for me..Haha..Im not a goat and I dun like carrot and vege, Merrrh~


The best part in the meal- Roasted chicken and pork..Tasted like satay..hoho..


Side plate..We were wondering did korean always prepare all the side plate when they makan..Im bless tht im not Korean..Some just taste weird for me..And i have a stomachache on this morning..I guess I cant suit the food..


Yum Yum Yum.. **Hello boss, why keep staring at us jek? Hou shy gah~ **
He spoke korean language, so i think he is the boss..And he did really staring on us for almost the whole meal time..shy ar!


Us + cameragirl Shelby..



After tht we went to 1U..Walk walk and then spending our time at MPH..Following to share some cute photos of our Shel~This is the way we PLAY!!









The birthday girl- Little Jiaya


Our best actress- Little Shel



-End-

1 comment:

Dee said...

hehe those pics really 5L (wu liao) but I believe that's what FUN is all about!! Like Like~!!!