Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Issues

Was so stressful, probably because of some issues rising lately..

Money wasnt enough now, it was the first time for me to feel so stress about this problem, at the past im just fine if my bank account just left that plenty money. But for now, jz opposite, and even made me cant sleep well in the single night..

It was the first time for me to feel like crying because of money matter..Everyone keep asking me out to work.. But the most important thing is, I cant travel that far and made me loss those opportunities..So?

Secondly was my studies, dont understand why i jz cnt follow up my studies..Like dont understand all of it eventhough i attended the lectures and tutorials..And seems like time pass very fast on this semester..

Is start why when people growns up, many thgs tht not a problem became a problem for us..Just start missing the time when we were still young..


-End-

2 comments:

Black Crystal said...

Don worry dear.. There are some part time job that could jz reach through public transport. I know the feeling of being worry of money. Will share you some jobs offer if there is any. Cheers darling~

PoneyNeo said...

come on, story me