Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Wedding Dinner



The big day for Victor and Wendy..He is a brother of my friend..=)..Prepare for around 2 hours then depart from setapak to the Imbi Palace..

I never seen the bride before until today..But she seems very very familiar to me..haha..but i cant recall where i saw her before..A very skinny and pretty girl..Anyway, not able to photo with them..jz too bz..hope can grab frm their FB later..

Great job for my hair Alex..Although i still think it looks like an auntie..=X


After having a lil hennessy..My face started to turn into reddish..Okay,Im still not drunk until the end of the dinner, though i looks like..=P


The left 1,groom's brother..Oh yea..We are just talking bout, he do looks like the groom of the day..haha..Running here and there to serve those guests..

Everyone asked him when will be his round to get marry..Oh la la..He dont have a gf la dude!! Shoo awkward..XD


The 5 gents, name themselves as 五虎 (Five Tigers) since they are in the secondary school..Very kacao since school time, and even til now..Anyway, they knew each other for very long time dy..=)


Human that sat with me in a same table..So actually im th only female..Not fun..=P


My love 1..Started to drunk la adui..This is the consequence if you guys mixed and mixed your liquor drinks la.. He is so happy like he is the 1 who get married..hahaha!!


Here he told me he cant see my face clearly..LMAO..


This happen when he really blur dy..Acted a lot of funny emo..Im wondering he still remember i captured all this..wahahahaha!!


So the end, he splited out his whole meal on the table..Until those boys held him into the toilet..Eww~ I hope he wont forget this lesson..

And fortunately he doesnt vomit in Jhui's car..omg..else..hmm hmm..I duno what will dailou do to him.. XD


Me of the day..



-End-

No comments: