Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Poco Handmade


A great holiday hanging out with my dearest Poney and Alex..=) ..So we went Poco Handmade located at Bangsar on demanded of our Pon..

A very special shop with all handmade decorations and renovations..Creative!! The shop is not really big, but its really very comfortable environment they have..And almost full house during the time we visit..


We sat behind this little book shelf..And Alex took one of them, then he doesnt stop holding that book..haha..if you have heard 聋猫 before..=D



The very cool fan, damn cute! I keep staring on it, when a while more i will smile out because its really cute!


Something that we ordered..*wink*..their food Nicey!! I guess this is they signature drinks..Poco Choco..Taste like milky chocolate..


Alex's main course..Forgot the name..But its a fried chicken fillet with rice.. And now Poney and I learnt DON means rice in Japanese..=D..Btw, this is damn tasty!!!


A green tea pudding..Poney said its tasty..I tried it, okok for me..=)..Maybe i need to try more greentea dessert..=P


Handmade tohu cake..Hmm..Must try!!! Taste like cheese cake..Yum yum yum~ I hope i can visit there next time..


My main course omelette fried rice with japanese curry..Love their curry!! My eyebag getting more and more serious nowadays!


Lovely Poney dont cover yr lovely face..XD


Me and my boy..=)


Who needs donut? when u've got love? Spended few minutes to read this story book.. So they say if you have love, you dont need donuts anymore..=)


Even this 2 are handmade stuff..I love DIY stuffy..So i love them- Poco..


Before we leave,have some shoots outside their shop..DSLR rocksss!! Have funs!!





POCO HANDMADE
1, Lorong Kurau, Bangsar 59100 KL.
Tuesday - Sunday
12pm - 9pm
03-22875688


-End-

No comments: