Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alex 19 birthday

28 May 2010..

Alex 19 years advance birthday celebration @ Summer BBQ & Steamboat..
Super super duper heavy rain during our way there!!
It is the most terrible rain i had met before..



Actually it is just a very normal steamboat buffet shop..
But i really love their BBQ stuffs..
BBQ chic wings, BBQ lala, BBQ scallop..
Hahaha..

These all make me worth for rm22.50..
Normal price rm23.90..Advance booking will have 5% discount..

XD




The birthday boyie and me..
Happy birthday to you!!
XD

I love this photo, actually I dont know that he is acting same emotion with me..
Nice shooting Poney..


Another couple, Christine and Wei


My poney that refuse to face the camera..



After that hang out at Pyramid,
and in between a lot of funny things happen la..

Went wrong way, No movie tickets..

And finally back to Setapak again..DOWNTOWN..


A new place for us to hang out now..
I love this place becase the interior designs is just attracting..
And the drinks are more worth than Oldtown..

So lucky to be their first guest for the upstairs session..
Feel so good..



Credit Poney please for this ice-cream bread..XD


Hope all his wish come true..;)
The birthday boy..

Another thing,
I hope i have a DSLR too..
It is just cool for photography-kaki..!!


-End-

No comments: