Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Popular@Ikano

12 June 2010

A day out with my dearest Poney and my lil sister..Purposely went to Ikano to get the French dictionary..Before that I had went a WangsaWalk, Alpha Angle,But still dont manage to get it..Nobody wanna learn french?? =(

And yet, Thanks Poney..

1 Thing to mention,Do you guys actually prefer to pay rm4 for 15mins to reach the destination,or Free but takes you around 30-45mins journey?
So actually i like Duke, No traffic jam, reach fast, but pay for it..


After reaching, have our lunch,then chit chat there for really long time..
Maybe it is bcz of we dont always meet each other?So we always have a lot of things to complaint to each other..
LMAO..

Then walking around at Ikano..Then popular..
So finally get this dictionary,a very mini size french dict..Just cost me rm18+..


Before we went back,hang at Starbucks for drinks..Always our favourite..

*Ehem*
See how hardworking??


So this made my day..Loves saturday,Loves jobless life,and Loves to hang out with her..I swear!! XD


-End-

1 comment:

PoneyNeo said...

another photo proved i gain weight X0 LOL