Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My days

16 June 2010

A day to Puchong, Restaurant Tai Ping Lang to taste the Nyonya Food..With shel and vic.. Seriously they cook nice food for people, and they dont charge too expensive. A very first time to puchong.. The first thing come into my mind was, 1) Far, 2) Traffic Jam, 3) Confusing roads.. Now i knew that puchong is a quite nice place..



No. 19-01, Jalan Kenari 18B, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
03-80762686
11.30am to 3.00pm, 6.00pm to10.00pm


We ordered 1 cuisine that impressed me a lot, which is 沙葛 with some sause..Im not sure whats the name..But in my life, i only get this cuisine in Ipoh, every year than i went back for new year celebration ( My aunt is good in cooking )..Was so excited when i discovered the taste is almost the same..Miss my aunt!!!

So will go there again if have a next chance..X)
And i love ioi mall..because they have Branded shop, Big F.O.S..



.....

19-22 June 2010

Went for a part time @ Wangsa Walk mall..
Job scope: Distribute brochure & Promote "Safegg"

I know it is a really weird product..An egg that had been pasterized..No bacteria, save to eat raw..And actually wangsa walk mall is really.........so-no-customer..So did really low sales..Plus dont really promote it because the stupid company jz give me Chinese Brochure..=.=



I swear i wont work for this product anymore..Anyway, still have fun..End up ponteng monday class..Get diarrhea on tuesday, meet the doctor and get a MC..When diarrhea met gastric..Have to die 55..


-End-

No comments: