Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Complaints

I hate sem 4!!!!
This semester really and definitely torturing me!!
Seems like lacking of time to do anything..
Like really dont have any extra time!!


Skip two tutorials today..


I really cant stand for those " Why why why " anymore!!
I need some air..


I wonder why others act like so-nothing..
But im stressing here and there..


Firstly, I feel to eff the French teacher..
Maybe she think that we are hardworking enough to do extra revisions..
So she always speak french to us..
And always make me feel like, "Alamak, u alien kah?"
She thought "one" among us understand it represent whole class understand it..


Secondly, the IHRM tutor..
He always took a very long time to discuss a question..
I mean he is really Cheong Hei..
Like really!!
And he like to ask people WHY..
WHY until you dont know how to reply him..


I really hope that I dont need any education..
Feel like dying..
Make my allergic getting worse..


Sometimes,
I hope that im still a little girl..


My Ideal life,
I hope everyone could stay happily ever..


Stop pouring stress to me!
I doesnt pay for stress life!


-End-

No comments: