Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brothers convo



Brothers convocation..Bought this bear for him since he dont want any fresh flowers.. Congratz anyway..


I reached th college hall around 930..and just sit and walk around until 1130..because they only allowed 2 person to get into the college hall..so my dad and i were just waiting and waiting outside..

See so crowd..


My super dad..love him a lot actually..but sometimes he looks like shelby..=.=..after u telling alot, then he ask u again, what are you trying to tel me?


Finally have a family photo with them..definitely will choose a great one and print it out..because i looks good in the picture? *yay*


3 of us..well..you dont looks alike..my mum said she picked me from the dustbin 19 years ago..=.= ..i dont think you are humour mum..because i doesnt looks similar with my parents.. why only me? haha..

So great we always argue with each other..Sometimes when they are not home..i feel like..its too peace..i love crowd family..



-End-

No comments: