Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The old woman!!



OI, OLD WOMAN!! I really Beh-Ta-Han you jor lor.. Dont make me screw your stupid brain up ok a? Always know how to complaint complaint je!! Dont say in the way like we OWE you a lot can a?? Hutang you money kah Hutang u apa?

Why in your world people are always wrong, and you are always right one ler? I think you have serious FUNDAMENTAL ATTRIBUTION ERROR, and SELF-SERVING BIAS lor!!

You know now we hire u not for hearing you mumbling here and there, and simply threathen us with DEDUCTING our coursework marks????

You always have short-term memory lost, but you dont admit it also.. Something that we told you so many times dy, but end up u say u didnt know it either..

Now I understand why other groups are so happy when they heard u wanna resign.. Go ahead, dont come back anymore..Faster sign the name, take all annual leave den say Byebye to us..Okay??

You know a, if you decided to deduct the marks, please dont talk so much dy..I know it is my fault that i didnt manage to bind it up properly..If you cant accept it and want us to re-bind, then jz pass it back to me, i will redo it.. After you mumble a lot, then you tel me we cant take it back becz we had submitted..Eff you..If you purposely dont want us to re-bind it, then just zip your mouth..No need talk so much..

Please respect people as well..When other people present, you dont even rise your head and look at them..Didnt pay attention when people presenting too..After all end, you said they didnt present in certain part..In fact they did!!

Last but not least!! We are not your punching bag..If you dont feel well then just cancel class..Dont give vent to your dissatisfy, anger or whatever on us..You dont have that rights to treat us in this way!!

Born to critic people????
I hate you, because you really banyak pasal!!

I know this is a very long story..

-End-

No comments: