Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Says Sh*t

Was so so so angry!! ROAR!! Bad girl!!

Definitely desperated..So speechless at the moment when i heard about the results..What you mean you get 6C in your exams? I mean I never ever imagine that it is so bad before today..I thought everything was fallen under a average one..

You know I really cant accept it!! Dont tell me how hard it is..I used to study in past 10 years too!! I really hope u read this articles!! So that you can understand why i began so so so mad..

Why one cant understand rewards come only when you pay something else? Is it so hard to study all those things? We gave you freedom,we dont urge you to study but what came out?

Til when you can understand how much did your parents felt upset when they saw the results? The disappointment..They thought you are mature enuf to think the importance to study well..Seriously, you hurt them a lot..Is this a way how you repay your parents??

Do not tell me, i will try harder next time LOR..You make me so impatient with that wording!! Did your school taught you about manners? You are really bad in it..


End.


Feel better after spliting out so many dissatisfaction and angriness..
If you really here, please make sure to get a way to improve yourselves..

Other human, dont ask me why..This is just an emo post..



..

No comments: