Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY 2011- P1

Day 1: 
New year eve, as usual went back to Ipoh in that morning after our breakfast..Everything remain the same except my bro is not with us this year..=(

On th way back to Ipoh..Not really jam whn we departed on 9 or 10..Hate the sun..Shining on my back all the whole journey until we reached Ipoh..Cant sleep at all..=(


Day 2:
The first day of CNY..=D
Went to mourn my grandpa and grandma..Temple-visiting after that..We used to go there every year..Doing donation and walking around..

Me of the day..



Here im purposely to take the picture this year..So that i can compare my photo with th last year photo..=P

Apparently..I looks ugly when my hair is that short..And i discovered im fatter this year..=(


Me and my dad and mum..Realised that i dont even have a photo with them..I mean a proper photo..Hmm..I love them..


Daddy and mummy..Yea..They dont take photo together oftenly..So i asked them to get a photo like only two of them..=P


Sis and I yo..Hello, i saw her frn said she looks very tall in this photo..OMD..Because she is in smaller size..T,T..I looks tall oso la!!


Hello, lastly my lovely nephew and I..This baby is awsome lor..He dont cry, but he love to smile and laugh~ He can play with everyone.. Oh..my loved type ler.. FYI, i like baby who always laugh geh..*wink*


Our lunch at Pizza Hut!! Yum yum..And we are damn full after the meal, not able to finish all also because of the absence of my bro..=(


Hmm..This sustagen man..Is actually in white face..After years staying in my dad's car, abandoned..Here it turns to black face..Eww..Childhood memories flows..=)


Gong Xi Fa Cai~
-End-

No comments: