Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY 2011-P3 (Final)

Day 4:
Forth day of CNY..Our plan for that day was temple-visiting and relatives home-visiting..

Here when we are at Thean Hou Temple..This photo taken by my little olympus..=)


Realised all of my clothes are simple singlet plus a jacket for this new year..New simple year ler..Never spend a lot to buy new clothes this year..=)


View from th top of the temple..Like what we always describe in chinese idioms, HUMAN MOUNTAIN HUMAN SEA..=.=..

Seriously, I hate crowds lik this..You dont even able to enjoy ur journey, stop and look at those things..When we wanted to take photos, HUMANS passing by our cameras, corrupted us..



The three little shorties..=P


I guess my CNY 2011 ends on this day..=)
For this year, it is more likely to be a family trip..Maybe cause by those photos that we took?
Once in a year..Love ma famille..


-End-

No comments: