Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY 2011- P2

Day 3:
Hello third day, second day of CNY..Went to Taiping..Im extremely tired because i cant suit in the pillow..=(


Angpau collected yesterday..Gong Xi Fa Cai a!! I think its very interesting to count the angpau money..Although im ady tht old dy..XD


Journey to Taiping..Mummy and emi are so boring lor..Doing nothing seriously..So i cant sleep in th car..Just looking around here and there..XD


Got feel ler? credit to my daddy's D20..So manual geh dslr..Hello, can i become your owner? Although u very outdate dy..But i still love you yo.. X)


WAO! redbox in Taiping?! Erm..I thought..But after that emi told me..Hello sis, REXbox la..buta? im like =.="


Dinner at Lou Wong Taugeh chicken..Very crowd..Almost full house..Here i really looking forward for this lorr every year..Normally other stall do not open during CNY ma..=(

So gps bring us here..


Looks very yummy huh? Big plate of chicken big plate of taugeh..

But i think too many customer, and cause them to lost their quality..The chicken is just too hard to chew..=.=..My fake teeth ler..And the billing price is too expensive for me..Like having dinner in KL..

Anyway la..Nice trying..At least after so many years we manage to get ourself taugeh chicken as dinner..=)..FYI, craving for many years dy..=P


Day 4:
Third day of CNY..Return to KL dy..Then visit my relatives again for whole day..

Even made me mad because my parents dont feed me dinner..=.="..Was starving because we only have a breakfast and some biscuits on that day..

Here meet a new pet named Macmac..Really very siao..She climb and jump here and there..Licking our hands even toes..100 times crasier compare with romeo..

hello visit you next time~




-End-

No comments: