Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

150909 Genting

Day 1 - Genting



Self-capture..
We love it..

The first day..
We planned to walk around at Genting..
And yoyo..
We reached around 6++pm..



Yea..
When we were in the cable car car..
Look at this..
Haha..
Super silly snapshoot..

Please pay more attention on our WENISE..
XD



After we reach the hotel..

First thing to do..
Changed the clothes..
Second thing to do..
Set up the lappie~

Rest for a lil while then move our self to have our dinner..
Then bought "Final Destination" midnight tickets..
In fact I really dont think to watch it over genting..
*sob*
Its horrible..
Finally..
I close my eyes with the jacket for almost the whole movie..
=(

Anyway..
Nice day..

..

Day 2 - Genting

Dream sweet dream..
But had been kacao-ed up by the 2 buffet sweetie..
*Roar*

Thought to continue my dream..
But the lil poney keep asked me to wash her hair for her..
=(
I wanna sleep!!!!!!!!!

So..
At the last..
Start preparing..make up..dressing..



Me and she..
Im her hair stylish..
yea yea..

Then headed to OUTDOOR..
YEAH..
I had waited this for ages!!
We started to plan it before the exam..
Before the sem break..
And finally!!
We were here!!!



Im enough tall to play all th gamessss..
(*actually..i lie..im still 150cm..XD*)




here you see..
we were in the boat..


I love these photo..





SUPER SMILE SHOOT!!!
XD


There was still a night movie with us this day..
"The Unbelievable"
True record man..
Im not that fears compare with the final destination..

But wenise and krys seems like..
Felt uneasy for the whole movie..
Sorry babes..

After the movie..
Hang around at oldtown..
Chocolates and toast..

Enjoyable..
End of day..

..

Day 3- Genting

The last day..
Went bowling..
2 games..

My muscles seems like hurt..



After our lunch..
went back to kl..
I love genting so much..
As I love them so much too..
Love ya babes..


THE END
Mission completed

..

No comments: