Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

No sorry



Thought of some words..
As shown in the pics..
yea..
"No sorry, Its a business.."

This is a sentences that given out from a Imported Worker's mouth..
Bangladesh?
Im not so sure about it..

Yea..
I done something that really bad..
But I dont think to do so..
Sry, Mr. Bangladesh..

I was over the LRT station..
And im getting ready to the bus station..
the bus fare just cost me Rm1 ..
But I cant find out any rm1 notes in my purse..
And guess what was on..
=.=''

I walked to the convenience shop..
And grabbed an ice-lemonade..
And another pack of chewy candy..
Rm4.50

And........
I past rm100 to the shop keeper..
The Bangladesh..

ya..i knew its really bad man..
=(
I guess im getting curse from the Bangladesh..
Sorry..
But its better than I use a rm100 note to get my rm1 bus ticket..

And before I left..
I apologize..
And turned out that the Bangladesh said that sentence to me..

Its a great lesson for me..
And I earn a lot from this sentence..
Yea..I should always be the one who said No Sorry..
But not Its Okay..

Im not sure weather U get what I mean or not..
haha..
Just ignore it..
Im talking nonsence..
XD

..

我很想看 Final Destination..UP..怪谈..还有 Laughing Gor..
='(


..

No comments: