Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

A story



Im now already in my lovely vacation mood..
Since I had go through ENG, HE, BMS+ ME paper!!!
XD
Although my BMS paper is suckss..
and get ready to resit..
=(

Damn Damn Damn exciting..
We planned to "Go Genting!"..
yea..
I love genting..
I love the weather over there..
Air-Conditioning over every where..
Hoho..

Yiyi..
I will treat u bagus bagus over Genting de..
Huhu~
U noe de la..
Bday dai sai de ma..
XD
Be-Earlier bday wishes for u..
Happy Birthday..

IA paper left..
Not a big matter I think..
Revision revision..
XD

4 days left, man..
Yippi yai yai..
=P

..

Im going to start my story now..
Going to narrate what happened just now..

I was at Alex's house just now..
And in a sudden..
We heard someone screaming out there..

What first to my mind is..
Is it someone get rob?
Then we ran out from the house..
And we found out that his mama is the one who screaming..
And guess what happened..

The little Romeo was fighting with other's doggie..
Those friends who know me well should know D-Y too..
Yea..Romeo was fighting with D-Y..
His neck had bitten..
And his fur around the wound keep falling down..
Every where over his body was D-Y's slaver..
='(

Is it painful?
*sigh*
You're so naughty..
Don't bark at other's dog please!!

p/s: Romeo = Silky terrier
D-Y = Medium size Husky

..

Im now phobia about Sreaming, Robbing, Dogs fighting..
I love peace man..
Don't fight..

..

No comments: