Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

38 Sick

Im sick..
Holly sick..

I got a 38celcius fever..
Get quarantine during the exam..
The whole body like out of control..
Its a room without air-conditioning..
But I felt like im in the Iceland..
Appreciate the teacher that discovered me..
And switch off the fan for me..

I really can't concentrate on the question paper..
Whole body was trembling..
The song "Hot n Cold" appeared in my mind..
=.=
Yea..
Im suddenly hot..and suddenly cold..

I rack my brain for ideas..
But came out blank..
And I wrote many sucks nonsense in my essay..
=(
I don't think i can score in this paper..

Haizzz...

I left my phone at house..
So that i can't contact anyone to fetch me to the clinic after the exam..
And it was no other choice..
So I tottered to my mummy's place to get a phone..

I felt like i had walked for ages..
My eyelid almost cover my eyes..
Im afraid that I will faint on the middle of the road..

And after ages..
I reached..
I call Alex to fetch me back..
Since i dont really think that im able to take any cab or bus..

I had been awaited for half hours..
And surprisingly i saw wenise and poney walking in..
Thanks for searching me huh..
And at last..Alex fetch me to a clinic to consult the doctor..

Ate something and swallow those medicine..
Then I start my dream..
Love those who concern about me..

..

No comments: