Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

6H gathering day



This is the first time I met them since 6 years ago..
I really looks forward for this gathering..

From the beginning..
Just wondered will it feels weird..
Since both of us really began different compare with the past..

And finally..
Just attend it!!
Break the ice..
And..this is really the right choice..
Had never regret..



Reached around 12.30pm..
Hang around pavillion ladies with my poney while we're waiting for wenise..



His name Caspian..
Considered as the hostman of this gathering function..
He is just pretty humour..

And what comes to my mind is..
Although everyone's appearance had changed..
But..the inner are still the same thing..

We're best best friends while we were in the primary..
He is just friendly guy..or should i call u kids?
XP



I got 10++ pcs pictures with this same posting..
lol

What the Hell..
but i love it..

Someone said Im like another person..
Haha..



Sometimes we did neglected some nice thingy..
How sweet is the fountain at night..

Me and wenise..
We looks like a traveller huh..
=.=



what if u guys doesnt appear in my life?
Who should i go to when im in trouble?
Friendship is always the most precious thing for me..

..

No comments: