Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Love

It is just free to be at home this 2 days..
I love weekend..
I love I love I love weekend..

Stick with my super pretty lappie in my whole weekend..
She is pretty..
XD

Full decorate it with pink skin, pink wallpaper and pink mouse..
Actually I'm not crazy with pink..
But..
Pink make me feels sweet..
Make me feels comfortable..

..

We argued again..
It is always again and again..
Again and again..

I try to make it clear..
I tried to tell him..
What makes me mad..

I told no one what happened on that day..
I doesn't tell it out clearly..

And actually i don't think who can imagine it..
A girl..
Crying alone beside the street..
Like chased out from the house..
With a big backpack..
(Not that big actually..But..its big when it is on my back..)
And everyone kept staring on her..
Not to story more about it..
Bad experience..

And..
I knew he became mature..
He sms-ed to me..
He told a lot..
Ya..Actually I'm touched..

" If I'm gone..He will leave too.. "

My parents noticed it too..
They tried to pursue me to end it up..
I say nothing..
Answer nothing..
Because..
They don't know everything about me and him..

..

I love to be appreciated..
Born in this way..
And live in this way..

..

No comments: