Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stress-ing

I bought my new Compaq lappie..
Exciting?
Erm..Not quite..
Maybe on next Wednesday..
It is still in the box right now..

Not in mood..
The assignments and presentations are pushing me hardly..
How can i keep this on?

Stress being all around me..
I wish to shout it out loudly..
I hope someone can help me to handle all those thingy..
I hope someone can let me to lean on him..
I hope to get some comforts and caring..
I hope someone can hug me silently, I need peace and protection..

We can always simplify those complicated stuffs..
But in the other hand..
We can complicating the simple thingy too..

We always try to correct someone by these words..
"You r fool to do this.." "You r wrong to make this decision.."
But we are still acting fool in our life..
Aren't we..?

Its easy to tell someone a right way to do..
But its really difficult for yourself to make a right action..

Life is just like a routine..
I mean the attitude..
The behaviour..

..

Thought of someone..

No comments: