Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Down-ing




Its a little of stress with me now..
Tomorrow will have a HE test?
Im not sure..
But my notes are all blank over there..
Im like a piece of shit now..

I borrowed the text book from someone..
She told me it is a different version with what we are using now..
And ya..the content is not just slightly different..
But it is totally different..
What the hell..

..

Final exam is coming..
Im quite regret that I doesnt do well in my courseworks..
It seriously pulled my marks down..

For BMS and ME..
Its really impossible to get a 80marks or above in the final..
Unless I get full marks in the exam..
That is no way right?

Actually..It is my target..
But now..
I failed it ..
What to say?
Im sorry..

..

xxx

..

And..
Im little shock about something..

My IA..
Oh My Godness..
What is going on?

Hope it is not just lucky right?

..

No comments: