Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flashing back

I knew it had been around a week that I doesnt update my blog..
Everyone seems lost a contact with me..

Im busy with a lot of stuffs last week..
Be with my classmate all the time..
The make those assignments and presentations up..

..

AB ANG..
Im really disappointed with it..
Few days past..
Its kinda sorrow for me..
Till now..
I cant even forgive myself about the lost..

Im doubting..
Am i a perfectionist..
I feel so lucky that there are just few of the classmate in the class..
when Im presenting..
I feel so shame..
Shame on u..

I did tried to memorize all the stuffs..
but why..
I did it at home..
But i forget all of it over the class..

"erm..erm..erm.."

What the hell..
Its not my best..
I doesnt did my best..
I know i can did it better..

Everyone tried to comfort me..
But I knew..Im worst like shit..
Sorry Nelson..
You taught me a lot..
But..
I just....
made u disappointed..

My tears flowing..
That its out of control..
Everyone saw me cried..
After i sat down..
Shameful..

..

On we went Feeling Cafe on Wednesday..
And Pasar malam+Little Tree on Thursday..

And I argued with my spouse on Friday..
That hurt me deeply..
And made me cried like hell..
Its like been abandoned over the street that time..
Something feels like a wild cat..

..

I still need someone to let me lie on..
Dai gor..kanex..
Thanks for the caring..
You guys were there, when i need it..

..

No comments: