Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

009

Lazy to update my lovely bloggie..
XD
And finally i force myself to do it now..

First of all..
Wanna apologize for my buddies..
That I doesnt go for the trip..
Sorry Sorry..

But i promise i will be there for the next trip..

..

And as usual..
Online after i reached home..

Chat with my dearest Kanex and Chee How..
And we plan to have a movie in a rush..

Went there and queue for quite long time to get our movie tickets..
From the start..We want a G.I Joe..
But..
Really unfortunately..
Left the front seats..

And we decided to get a 009..
I really laugh none stop..
From the starting of the movie till the end..
XD

..

Then accompany Chee How to get the fake bread for his darling..
XD..
Sweet couple huh..

And i have my Chocolate Cream at Starbucks again!!
Yea!!
I love it..

Then chit chat chit chat..

Then back le lar..
On the way home..
We start to discuss bout many thingy..

Future is unpredictable..

..

Guys..
Guys Guys..

..

No comments: