Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Part II - LOST

- Part II of the day -

Its really a long story for this day..
So gotta make a double posting..

After our gym class..
We decided to drive to Kepong ..
And the most important is..
Poney and Me have to go back by ourself ..
And we dont even know the way back..
Fearful huh..

before that I had my lunch at Little Tree..
And we search for Wenise's MC paper..

On the way to Wenise's house..
Its easy with her guidance..
And Im in order to recognise the roads..

Then Wenise taught me BMS at her house..
Then we went "Gei Dak Sek"..
A place to eat ice and some fried stuffs..
Yipppi..
But we did lost in the way to "Gek Dak Sek"..
=.=


( Mango Ice..Dong Guo Ice..And RedBean Ice )

And you must not stop reading from here!!
It is the most attracting part for today start from now..

After the ice..
Poney and me went back to setapak..
And from the start we ady lost!!
Shitsssss..

Then we tried to follow Wenise's instructions to get to MRR2..
And finally..
We are safe..
Actually we thought we are safe..
But in fact we are not!!!

After MRR2..
We miss the junction to Karak Highway!!
And just pass into the way to TARC..

Start lost again..
PITY!!
All the way keep diverge..diverge..diverge!!
Really dont know which way to go through..

You know what?
We almost pass into the tol to Genting Highland..
Luckily..
At the last minute..
We turn into another way..
Else we are now at Genting Highland..
=.=

This time..
We are finally SAFE..
Reached gombak way..
And I start to know the directions..
LOL..

Why we dare to do so?
Maybe we are getting crazy..

..

No electricity yet..
My sister was not home too..

So I pack up my stuffs..
Take a bus to Alex's place..
Oh My god..

I hate darkness..
And mosquitoes..
That afflicted me and I almost cry..
=.=

..

No comments: