Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Im insane today

Narrate something about today first ya..

❤ Went BMS class..
❤ Distribute all the Exam slips..
❤ Solved some BMS questions..
❤ Met Poney and Wenise..
❤ Went HouseCafe for lunch..
❤ Wasted 3hours to do some insaneness and amusing stuffss..
(Reading is always my patent..=P..)
❤ Attended HE tutorial..
❤ Get the coursework result..
❤ Home

This were all I done today..

..

Im wondering why am I in this course now..XD
Shouldnt be, right? my girls?
XD

I need more gastric tablets..
I knew it always be like that..
Getting ache when stress coming to me..
Lost control on the appetite..
Shitto..

..

Suddenly..
I feel that how amazing I am..
=P
I really been through so many difficulities..
And finally..
Im satisfied..
Will not feel regrets on it anymore..

..

I like that moment..

When I act like Im really confident..
When I pretend Im really smiling..
When I pretend like I really dont need to tremble at all..

..

No comments: