Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I miss the gang

I love Miley Cyrus's tone..
I knew her from the movie - Hannah Montana..




..

My BMS coursework..
SAFE..
Yea..

Everyone have their own gift..
Im assure I got it too..
But where is it?

HyperActive is the gift i had?

..

Life is always that challenging..
Nobody can quit it..
And everyone have to move on and move on..

Its like climb..
Have to go through a mountain to another hills..
These is what I learnt from Hannah..

And me too..
Move on..and..Move on..

..

I saw him today..
And it let me thought of something..
Erm..maybe I should say..
Many things..

In the past of weeks..
We are really best buddies..
Talk together..Crazy together..
Outgoing together..Eat together..

Bros..
Who promise me that it wont change?
But in fact..
Everything changed..
I knew Im like a burden..
I knew guys hate emo emo..
But seriously..Im sad..
Im sad with it..

Remember that day I cried..
And shocked u..
But that time..
You're the first in my mind..
Without any hesitate..I made the call to u..
And..Cried out loudly..

But..Now..I take the time to consider it..
And end it up..
I just hugged my pillow and cried alone..
I dont dare to bother u guys anymore..
I feel scare..
That i scare i had annoyed yr life..

And him..
He got his new couple..
And..
Gotta keep the distance now..
And..
I dont really manage make myself into it..
Like..Lost someone important..
I lost my bro..The big big bro..

You guys are always the precious one for me..
I miss u guys..
Miss it very very seriously..

..

Can i?
I saw yr eyes..

No comments: