Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012



Its a big day for me to watch 2012..
Hoorayyyyyy ..
Started to wait this movie ON since October..
I felt that Im really extremely lucky..

Tuesday when i check on GSC website.. M2U is not available..
Felt worried that how if i cant get the tickets..
Probably kena shoot gaogao..

And On Wednesday midnight.. I tried my luck..
Login to the E-payment session to look for the tickets..
(Probably Saturday's ticket will available at another morning.)

And yes! I got it..Some else M2U is available!!

Huray!!
GuanYin Ma bless me..
Although the booking process take me around 1 hour..
But it WORTH..

And Thursday..
After my class..I login again to check about those seating in our hall..
And the screen shows :
M2U payment is temporarily NOT AVAILABLE!!
Ha!!
60% Full..

Friday..100% FULL..Even the first row..Its totally FULL..



4 tickets??



8 tickets exactly..
Yea..I feel very very bad that I bought 8 in once..
=P
Ha..Sorry for those "Late Birdy"..

And can you see? We get seat E12-E19..
A..B..C..D..E..
The fifth row in the cinema..
Hoho!!
Perfect view for the big screen..
P/s: Im the second person to buy those tickets..so i can get wherever I want!!




Im ready to go out now..
After I capture this picture..
My phone rang..
Yea..The brothers are on the way to my place..

After having dinner..Move to Time Square..
No traffic jam..But its a bit rainy..
Quite difficult to drive..

And once we reached..
Get the tickets..And as we saw..
Many of them came for 2012..And so sorry..
11.30pm and 12.10am are all fully sold out..
Thats why I dont like to queue for tickets..
At last they queue for nothing..
1 hour left..Hang out at Oldtown..
Its damn crowd..I guess they are all for 2012..
Ha..

2 hours and 40 minutes..
In fact, the movie is really nice..
Climax Climax Climax..
Its worth for my money and my sleeptime!!
I guess I will buy the DVD for my mummy and daddy too..
Ha..
But its a bit long for me..
Make me to get a big butt..

Do you think our world will really get end on 21 Dec 2012?
Im afraid to be separate with my family, my beloved and my friends..
=(
Earthquake..Tsunami..Volcano..
 And then bring us to the end of the world..
Again..To be cherish what we having now..
Say no to plastic bags and Say no to paper wasting..
=P

Done my update..Ciaoz..

No comments: