Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

SBS Prom Night

20091129

SBS Prom Night 2009

I think we always have better interactions with KL-ian..
Haha..


Story starts..

I got a really high expectations for SBS Prom..
But came out were our disappointment..
Yea..
KNS..

As my sweetie told me..
The best part of the night was our dinner at Cola Club..

And according to Miss MC..
The best word to describe the night is "S-u-C-k-S" and "D-i-s-a-s-t-e-r"..
Yea..I love what you said..
Nightmare for my poor pair of legs..

An idea came to me was
"Its actually a night for those babies to take picture"
Of course we took a lot too..









Actually I thought it will be quite nice for those stage decorations..
And I do mentioned it many times to my buddies before the night..
But..
Hmm..
You get what I mean..
And..Its hard for short human to look at the stage/screen..
I mean Im the short 1..=(



But we get something attracting thou..
Romantic huh?



FOOD are needed..
When you are starving really really seriously..
Poor Poney+MC+KY..
2 Booth for 800 human..At a same time..
And those formal wearing ladies and men have to line up for their food..
At the car park..
And actually rm20 gone..
Poor catering..Food finished in the half way..

So actually we are quite smart i think..
That we decided to having our dinner at other place..
I love Cola Club..
I love Cola Fries..

P/s: Cola Club having Kampai!! (MY gushhhhh..I love Kampai!!)

And the thing that turned me down was..
My pair of stupid heels..
Without a cushion..
Arhg..

Definitely out of battery when Im home..
Lay on the bed deadly after I finished my IOM stuffss..

FYI, Prom Queen is from DBU..
Clapss..

Interesting Photosss..

Hungry to see thissss??
Credit to my artwork please!!
Presented - "Mayonnaise On the Hair"


Come on babe..
I dont force you to do that..
Haha..
It just looks like "FORCED"..


Poney In D Roller Coaster looks..
Cant figure out what happened there..
Haha..!!


You definitely not a Cyber Shot!!
Haha..


The END...

No comments: