Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Another outing date

Shopping A-G-A-I-N..
With Poney..And Alex..
Yuhoo..
Already plan so long to get my heels..
Or maybe should call it boots??
Idk la..
Whatever..

Saw it at Vincci..
But it cost rm99.90..
Haizya..
Damn expensive..
So saw a similar one at Sg wang..

We were around Kopitiam after walking round and round in TS..




Feels like Christmas coming soon..
Any programme for me??
Count down..BBQ..Whatever~
I wanna outt..



After back from TS..
Went 4 Seasons..
I love that place..
And that day, its my first time to sit in the Winter Session..
Yuhoo~



We ordered this..一网打尽..
Poney: Boss,来一个一网打尽



My fruit juice..
Not sure what it is..
haha..
FRUITS..
Thought it was a Rose syrup at the start..
LOL



Poney~
Dont D-I-E sin yaaaaaaa..



Finally I bought my mirror..
Thank Alex..
You are so so so UNDERstanding..
Haha~

No comments: