Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

English individual presentation

4th November 2009




My English Presentation had done..
Can I say that I'm satisfied with my presentation?
Ha..
Im not bragging..
Just that this is the first time I think I did better than before..
For all of my friends..
They should know that Im really phobia with presentation..
And my nervous always failed my presentations and turn me blank..
But for this time..Its totally not..
Im damn calm to present all of my speeches..

Im happy to step out for a new step..
Im lovin it..

Im a perfectionist..
I am I am..
On my performance..




Hee..
There  is something that have to be TINT in the picture..

Ah Hiong!!
Im your fans here!!
You are born to be a "Attention Grabber"..
I love u!!!
She is damn perfect with her topic..
How dare she are??!! I love her!!

Some other Presenters here..KY..PigLeg..Agnes..



No comments: