Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alice in the Wonderland

20 March 2010



WENT OUT with my dearest Poney..
Went Pavillion for Alice in the Wonderland..


It is really quite a period that i didnt step into KL..
Kinda bored..
I hate short sem..
It makes me lacking of time for entertainment~~

So thanks for Poney's invitation~

For me,
Alice in the Wonderland is not bad la..

Cause every single character really impress me a lot..
All of them are unique and custom..

In between of them,
The White Queen is my favourite..
She is so so so.........
Rolfff~
I dont know how to describe it~





So as a conclusion..
The movie is worth for its price so la..

The next movie i want!!
2D How to Train the Dragon~~
Toy Story~
I love Cartoon~


Abby of the day~

And thank god again..
Bought new flats again lor~

When Vincci sales..
It is a MUST to grab a new shoes either Flats or Heels~

-End-

No comments: