Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

I got some thoughts

My sem 2 result released..
And i check it..

So yea..
Do you think i should say that im satisfied??

Ya..I see improvement..
But thats not really what I want..
Ya..My CGPA increasing..
But does it represent my affort is enough?

Sometimes I used to ask myself..
Why I born to be so weirdo?
Everything was just in the average rank..
THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT..
An Aquarius always want something not in average!!

I tried hard to revise..
But end up with?
The a-lil-bit improvement?
Ya..do say im greedy..

What i thought i can..but i fact i couldnt.....
Do not pay high expectations..

..

 
 
The happy diva is no longer happy..
A lotsa thing happened recently..

Sem3 a super duper short sem..
Everything is coming with very very high speed..
And im afraid to fall again..

Its like changing too fast..
And passing too fast..
I mean T-I-M-E..

In 2011..
I will be 20..

And recently..
I got a lot of thoughts..
Think to take out those piercings I had..
Think more about moneyss..
Think about own future..
Its almost everything..

Once a person growth order..
She will started to be afraid to get hurts..
She will afraid on every single things..
Even environment changing..

I have to learn..


-End-

No comments: