Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

甜品哥哥 Tim Pan GorGor

1 March 2010

Abby went "TimPan GorGor" with guys and gang..

Pricing range: rm4-rm8
Location: Kepong, Shoplots behind Carrefour

Was so excited since this is our very first time to go Kepong by ourself..
And its so lucky that there is one person who know th route..



This is what Abby Poney Amos and Alex ordered..
西瓜西米露, 芒果西米露, 汤圆花生糊..
Watermelon Sai mai lou..
Mango Sai mai lou..
Tong Yuen Fa Shang Wu..

Ehem..
Its my first step to try other desserts besides from Red Bean ma..
Clapss..

But I really regret a lot..
=(


I really can't accept the taste..
Its like tasteless peanut..
And for the Sai mai lou..
=X
Santan soup laa..

I heard a girl said, "walao, they put 10 packs of santan a?"
haha..

So what?
Of course I will not back to there anymore..
Still very into 记得吃 Jek Dak Sek..
Will visit next time ma..

Miss cool-yor..

Mr cute-do..

Miss Ehem..


After the tong shui..
Gangs sudden decision to movie..
Nearest cinema was Jusco/ One-u..
And while we reach Jusco..
Cinema close..
I was like.."=.="

Then move toward One-u..
And and and..
Urghhh..
I really hate it..

The stupid rocks GPS lead us to a damn long way..
around 11km distance from kepong..
It almost a distance that we can back to our home for duno how N timess..
Vulgarizing all whole distance..
I mean Me!!
Yea..Thats me..when Im vulgarizing which means I really firing..

And the SH alex keep mumbling like for shit..
Urghhh..

Yes it should be my fault to set the GPS wrongly..
And made gangs to run for a long kampong way..
So I apologize to everyone but not to alex..
Blek!!!


Luckily finally we still get the movie ticket for 72 tenants..
Yea..
Great movie that shouldnt be miss out..
I swear it will Laugh your ass off..
hahahahha..

Just make me laugh none stop ma..
When movie end, I almost cant close my mouth up..
I will buy the dvd and watch it again and again..
haha..

Greats night..
and WAR..

-End-

No comments: