Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Genting trip with G13



The genting one-day-trip..
Tired sial~

Date:  12 March 2010  5 March 2010
Time: 1030-2100
Human Qty: 8 person

Member list:
-Abby Ang
-Agnes Huan
-CK
-MiaoMiao Pang
-Poney Neo
-Shelby Goh
-Venice Leong
-Vicky Bee




With my gang of crazy sial classmates..

Our food session:

Chinese cuisine for lunch..
Drumstick~
Cotton sweets~
and her hotdog bread..

My cute-do poney~

The couple~

My shelby gor..

Miss venice
The BBB and siaoB..

The shy shy miao~

It was a great trip for me..
although i really exhausted when im home..

Time to know that im old dy..
haha..
For the last-time-me..
Its really hard for me to say tht im E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D..
But now?
hoho..

Shelby the crazy girl..
Practicing about shout-out-loud activities..
Omg..
But anyway..
I love those memories from her..


-End-